总能逗你开心的“开心果”用英语怎么说?

换一个



分享链接:https://bbs.918dxs.com/duanzi/229830

  Hello, this is The English We Speak with me Feifei…

  大家好,欢迎来到地道英语,我是菲菲。

  And me Rob. Hello!

  我是Rob.大家好!

  So Rob, what's that thing you've got there?

  Rob,你那边是什么啊?

  Oh this? It's a barrel [tapping on wooden barrel]...

  哦?这个吗?这是个桶(敲击着木桶)

  A barrel?! I see.

  一个木桶?!我知道了。

  And do you want to know what's inside?

  你想知道里面有什么吗?

  Not really.

  不太想知道。

  OK - well, if I just open the lid here you'll be able to hear [Opens lid and sounds of laughing] - funny, isn't it?!

  好-我只要一开桶盖,你就会听到(打开桶盖和一阵笑声)-很好笑,是吧?!

  [not impressed] You have 'a barrel of laughs' - hmm, and that is supposed to be funny?

  (莫名其妙)你有“一桶大笑”- 哼,这很好笑?

  It's supposed to illustrate today's piece of authentic real English.

  这就是今天我想说的地道英语。

  It's hilarious, isn't it? And do you know what - the phrase ‘a barrel of laughs' can be used to describe me - someone who is fun and always joking around.

  它很好笑,是吧?你知道吗-‘a barrel of laughs‘这个短语可以用来形容我-一个比较幽默,喜欢逗周围人开心的人。

  Really? Someone who is funny is ‘a barrel of laughs' ?

  是吗?一个好笑的人就是“一桶笑容”?

  But this doesn't describe you Rob - you're not funny.

  但这个短语不能形容你奥-因为你并不搞笑。

  Oh? What?!

  奥?什么?

  I think we'd better hear some examples of this phrase in action - and I'll show you how funny I really am...

  那我们一起来看几个实际的例子吧-我将会和你展现我多搞笑...

  I shall miss having John in the office. He was a such a barrel of laughs.

  我会想念办公室有John 的日子,他简直就是一个开心果。

  What a barrel of laughs that bus driver was. He made the long journey much more fun with his funny announcements!

  这个公交车司机真是个开心果啊!他用他逗乐的广播让漫长的旅途充满了欢笑。

  Since I split up with my boyfriend, life hasn't been a barrel of laughs.

  自从和男友分手后,我的生活就不再欢乐了。

  So if someone is a ‘a barrel of laughs' , they are fun - and a


拍片哥,拍片哥段子,段子,总能逗你开心的“开心果”用英语怎么说?